Friday, May 1, 2009

Mexico



Ellen and I actually took a laid back vacation for the first time ever, with some convincing friends (Simon and Krista) to the sunny beaches of Riviera Maya, Mexico.

Normally not my cup of tea, to sit and relax, I actually found in my old age I enjoyed it to a point. We did some cool stuff, crazy cool snorkeling in Cenotes (water filled caverns), horse back riding, sea dooing and scuba.

Now scuba I thought we be rad, but between wanting to vomit from the rough sea and the nearly complete lack of any instruction it was probably not the greatest experience. In fact, I distinctly remember uttering between waves of nausea I would never do it again for a million dollars. Typical of type 3 fun, I now would love to go again, subject to less vomitus conditions.

Here is my amigo Niki the snapping Chihuahua and a pic of our resort beach.

No comments: