Sunday, July 19, 2009


Ug, the volumes are ready for transport to NB, it was an all day and night affair but they are mostly done, just some QA to go. Now we just need to find a home for them. Takers?

It has been a pleasure working in Dover the last few days, God I love the place. The view inspires me everytime I poke my head out of the shop!


At least today we actually got in some climbing. We did a bunch of great problems in Polly's Cove and LOC. There is one tht stood out and captured us, the Foundation Project. It is a really nice line on a 10 degree wall. Check it out below.


I was able to do a standing variation, V7, quite quickly it is a great problem by itself, but the real business is a diagonal sit-start, which is obviously the choice line. We worked it a while and made progress but no link, not even close, it is burly hard. In the end all we could do was the stand and Zig did add a new variant to the project around V8. But we have to go back and send the real deal.

Tomorrow morning 5:30am me, Ellen and Riley are heading back to NB.

No comments: