Saturday, August 1, 2009

Magog Quebec

I am n Magog Quebec for a family reunion which I am physced about. I think there are over 70 relatives coming. It is nice to all get together for a good reason rather than a funeral. I find only for weddings and funerals most people will go out of there way to attend and since most of the weddings are over for my generations all to often gatherings are not happy times. This time however, it is for happy times!

I just got back from the party which was great. My family knows how to have fun and most of the old guys are still up and I am off to bed! They outlasted me again. Tomorrow morning I will get them when we all go cycling.

Magog is an awesome town with tons to do in all seasons. I am hoping to get up to the Mont Orford climbing area to check it out while I am here, it looks great in the guide book and it has been years since I was up there, before I was a climber. I just checked out the online guide and there are quite a few difficult routes up there and quite concentrated too. I think it warrants a fall trip up here this year.

So much to do so little time.

No comments: