Sunday, December 14, 2008

Montreal ....Again


I am back in Montreal again I only left a few days ago and after a quick homecoming am back on my way to Toronto. It seems this is the only place I ever have time to write in this blog.

It will be hard to get my training in over the next few weeks so I have to keep myself motivated! I am going to try to get into a routine of door jam pull ups situps, pushups and maybe....dare I say it yoga. Time will tell if I can do it in the absense of climbing. I am going to try hard though! I want to do well at the tour de bloc comps after christmas but I gotta get into bouldering shape! I feel like I am in good route shape so the fitness is there but the power is lacking.

A nice pic of my uncle and aunts view of the Champlain bridge leading into montreal from their condo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture from Terry and Lise's.