Wednesday, January 7, 2009


The last two nights I got to go climbing after exactly 30 days off. I was fortunate to get to go and had a blast climbing at Toronto's newest gym called Boulderz. It is an awesome bouldering gym, I can't say enough about the beautiful carpentry job and great atmosphere. The owner Andrew McBerney has done a great job and I wish him tons of success.

This weekend they will be hosting their first comp, a Tour de Bloc local only 3 weeks after opening! Normally I would compete but for the first time in my career I am going to opt out. I want to be able to help out with some setting/fore running and organizing to give these guys a hand.

Really, I am not in any shape to compete anyway but it should come back fast, and fore running will give me a great workout!

I am super physced to get back to climbing and to see how the comp goes down! Here is a pic of there steepest cave, there is soon to some weights and an office on the upper floor.

1 comment:

Zig said...

where is the pic? you tease!