Saturday, June 27, 2009

Up and Comer

Great day out guiding. The funny thing is limited time makes you appreciate any time out you get, even if it is in the rain, humidity and bugs...and you don't climb at all.

It was pretty cool, I ran into a couple of dudes I respect, the father and son Adamson team. Its hard not to like these guys, 2 generations still getting it done, aiding in the rain, physced, telling me about their upcoming trip to the Valley and Sierras. I gotta say I am a bit jealous.

For the record the old Adamson showed up young Adamson in the aid department...but it was his route, along with most of the classics in Welsford!? Seriously though, PJ is a guy to watch, he is ultra motivated and improving everyday. As soon as he gets up here to UNB this fall and training with me, he will be a mutant. IT IS COMING, the next generation is on my heels! PJ you ain't there yet though!!! I am wiley, smart and am willing to Cheat.

Little bit of fishing tommorow and some training, can't let the kids get ahead.

1 comment:

Graham said...

What a family of climbers! I had a hard time turning down their invitation for their recent Daks trip. Seems every time I climb with Steve, PJ, or John, I learn something new. PJ's attitude is definitely inspiring!